- fast and easy checkout
- easy access to your order history and status
AMBERVEND ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site AmberVend.com (Name, Surname, Company Details, Shipping & Billing Address). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and subscribing to our service. We may also ask you for information, when you report a problem with our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
This site may set and access Cookies on your computer.
All Cookies used by the Web Site are used in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
None of the Cookies set by the e-shop jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected. By allowing the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our e-shop. There is no possibility to deny your consent to placing Cookies, since the e-shop would not be able to function without them.
The e-shop's function depends upon Cookies and is deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you is stored at a destination inside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please note that email is not encrypted, and is NOT a secure means of transmitting credit or debit card information. We will NEVER request sensitive information over email.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To plan and manage our site and our businesses, including analysis of customers' shopping habits, product and style preferences.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please send us email email@example.com.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but we may use aggregate information about our users when advertising (for example, that 500 men aged under 30 have purchased products from our site in a given month).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Docdata Payment provider
• UPS delivery provider
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. For more information please contact us at email@example.com